Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Why this blog exists


A lot of us are at home or working ‘from home’ and I was wondering “How can I help others?”

And it occurred to me that there are likely a lot of folks who are looking for new things to do “at home” or “from home” and the idea of From Home – HIH (Help is Here) was born.

The idea is to share a new idea every day for something that can be done from home or at home that doesn’t involve leaving the house or if it does it allows for social distancing….

If you like the ideas please share them with others. If you have suggestions for an idea or enhancements for an idea please let me know.

I hope you find this useful.

- Mike Johansson

Stay home - get smarter – really!

As we all settle into new routines around work and home it is somewhat likely many of us have extra time on our hands. What if y...